Dita's Bracelet | Depop Purchase

Monday 22 June 2015

I'm a very happy girl today. I'll start by saying I've been a Dita Von Teese fan for a while now, she's been a huge role model for me. I admire so much about her, I think its a very rare thing when a person like Dita comes along.
She's done it all herself. She has always been in charge of herself and her own career, whether that means creating her burlesque shows, designing her vintage lingerie or formulating her own perfume. She's never placed her name on something she didn't have a lead role in. To this day she's never had a stylist or entourage. She's a true artist and business woman. 
When I heard she had a Depop shop I was interested to see the types of items she was selling. When I saw this charm bracelet I knew it had to be mine. It's so beautiful and timeless. I really can't put it into words how much it means to me to own something that was once hers. I plan on wearing it everyday but especially to my vocal exam this week and my upcoming auditions to university this coming fall. It might help take those jitters away. 
The bracelet arrived in the mail today and I can't tell you how excited I was. It wasn't the best day so it definitely brightened my day! I maybe squealed when my mom told me it had arrived..
It was wrapped in beautiful paper and smelled like perfume.
I didn't actually expect to receive a message from Dita but it made me so so happy. 
I most definitely will enjoy wearing my charm bracelet.




20 comments:

  1. Very nice post:)))
    xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this bracelet is gorgeous! I love that she put some signed photos in for you as well, that's so sweet :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its honestly so beautiful. I can't take it off! The photos made it even better, I'm going to frame them and put them in my room!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful bracelet! That's so sweet of her to send you a message with it. Lovely post! Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so so much. It really was, I thought I would just get an autographed photo! Thank you so so much! That means the world to me! Ill be sure to check out your blog too!

      Delete
  4. That bracelet looks amazing and I've heard of your role model a few times but never looked into much detail about her:)

    KLAUDIA CLARA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should really look her up, she's an amazing style icon.

      Delete
  5. The bracelet is gorgeous! It's so lovely that it came wrapped beautifully and with a personalized messages! It's always the small touches that make all the difference xx
    Marielle
    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much. I couldn't agree more!

      Delete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I was looking at this on depop and wondered who was lucky enough to snap it up! Ahhh, Dita is just so lovely, one of my role models too!
    Hope you've had a great day,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY? Thats amazing! Haha she really is! Ill for sure check out your blog!

      Delete
  7. Love the bracelet! Love your blog, keep up the good work :)

    Check out my tips for a great minimalist style on www.quitealooker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ill check out your blog now!

      Delete
  8. Such a pretty piece and the wrapping is equally as gorgeous, have to say I'm a massive Dita lover <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow the braclet is so pretty and I love the fact you even got a little message from dita, that is amazing!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeep! That bracelet is soo cute! You are so lucky to get it! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pics are super adorable & i love the bracelett! :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs