Plaid | Fashion

Tuesday 24 March 2015


Words cannot express how much I love these plaid pants. They're so retro and cool, I've been searching for a pair like these for ages. I must say, they remind me of something one of the members of The Strypes would wear. Its still pretty cold here so I layered my black collard shirt with one of my favourite sweaters. I was very cozy today.. except my ankles, but hey anything for fashion. Fingers crossed it will warm up soon!








Sweater - Asos 
Black Collard Shirt - Forever 21
Plaid Pants - Virgin Black 
Belt - Topman (borrowed)
Creepers - Little Burgundy 



20 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your pants !
    They're so pretty !
    Xoxo,
    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pants!! Love it!! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom



    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style, those pants are amazing! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin, loved your blog! :D
    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! That means the world to me! Ill check out your blog too!

      Delete
  4. I'm so in love with your creepers! This is such a lovely look! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say they are my favourite pair of shoes. Thank you!!!

      Delete
  5. wow love your look! I follow you on gfc and bloglovin <3

    DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
    (IG : @Saskiabzn)
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Thats so sweet of you! Ill check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  6. Great look. I love love love those pants, they're perfect.
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute look! LOVE the idea of plaid trousers!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute look! LOVE the idea of plaid trousers!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dear. Nice Look. I like colour of your hair :)
    Follow you, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This pants are really amazing !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your trousers and red lippy!

    I've followed you too!:) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so pretty in these pictures and love the outfit too. :)
    Blog-Lovesicklilac

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs