My Favourite Candle | Bath and Body Works

Sunday 7 September 2014



Ah, my favourite season is finally here. It was cool enough yesterday that I could actually wear a sweater outside.  SO HAPPY! I even got a chance to go into Bath and Body Works which is honestly a store I live in during the Fall and Winter... not a huge fan of their summer scents. But when I went in a few days ago I was reunited with my all time favourite candle, Leaves. It is the perfect autumn scent.  It smells like a combination of apples, cinnamon and the smell of Autumn when you walk outside (very specific, I know) . I like it because it's not too strong or overpowering and it also doesn't reek of cinnamon, its a good blend of scents. You'll soon learn in the coming months that I'm all about making my home as cozy as possible during Fall and even more so in Winter and this candle just makes everything smell so lovely and homey. You just want to cozy up under a blanket and read a good book when it's lit. Nothing beats it.


2 comments:

  1. This candle looks (and sounds!) lovely! I also live in candle shops during winter... they are so cozy!
    -Emily x | http://emilysbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely! They just make everything so homey. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs