Jumper | Fashion

Sunday 12 April 2015

I felt very feminine in this outfit today. I absolutely love this jumper dress, I feel like I could see it on someone like Jean Arthur. I added my own midi skirt on top of it though because the original skirt didn't really compliment my figure, it didn't really flow out nicely. I love the simplicity of black and white and I really wanted to keep everything I was wearing quite classic. I've fallen in love with the t-shirt I'm wearing, Its so retro and so so flattering. The neckline makes this top look more retro and unique then just your average white tee. And lastly my shoes... Oh these shoes make me so happy. They're about 5" tall with a 1" platform but surprising are easy to walk in. They are so classic with the rounded toe and the thicker heel and they make my short legs look so long!!! 







Jumper dress - Modcloth
Skirt - Rosie the Rebel
T-shirt - American Apparel
Shoes - Modcloth


18 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous! I just love the black dress over the white. It looks so classic. x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Black and white is definitely classic!

      Delete
  3. love how you added your own skirt on top, looks great!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It definitely made the dress look more flattering!

      Delete
  4. Oh your dress is just the cutest! It looks wonderful with the midi skirt over it, you've got great style :)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It's definitely one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my days, this outfit is absolutely gorgeous!
    I especially love the shoes. You have great taste!
    ♥ Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!! So in love with that jumpsuit

    Kisses
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally in love with that sweet and charming outfit.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh, you look super adorable! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style and pictures!
    You have a nice blog dear, I really like it:) I'm following you now!
    Have a great day,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post :) have a nice day :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love this outfit.
    Its perfect. Gorgeous dress.

    Jenn | Enter my Prairie Charms giveaway!

    P.S - I'm perhaps an even bigger Morrissey fan

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is so beautiful, and I think I've fallen a bit in love with you and your style! Just about to go and follow you on bloglovin because oh my word I do not want to miss out on any more!
    Hope you've had a great day,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I love your style!! Gonna follow you!! x

    Stylekooky.me

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs