In Retrospect | Fashion

Monday 2 March 2015


So I have finally found a pair of mom jeans that actually fit me!! I admit I wasn't a very big fan of them before, I thought they looked.. well... a lot like something a mom from the 90s would wear. They were definitely named correctly. But after looking through some pictures of Teddy Girls I noticed that a lot of them wore them too. They even managed to pull them off and make them look pretty cool.  I really love these ones from Topshop because they fit really nicely on top and then are looser on the bottom so they look a little more flattering than the normal ones. 




(This is the type of photo you get when your best friend is behind the camera )


Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Asos


Happy ... well its monday so it can't be happy... I guess I hope you all had at least a decent monday :)

I obviously love Teddy Girls, tell me in your comment who your fashion icons are! 



3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm following your beautiful blog! I'm loving this outfit and those shoes are seriously gorgeous! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thank you so much!! I love your blog!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I'll check out your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs