In Retrospect | Fashion

Monday, 2 March 2015


So I have finally found a pair of mom jeans that actually fit me!! I admit I wasn't a very big fan of them before, I thought they looked.. well... a lot like something a mom from the 90s would wear. They were definitely named correctly. But after looking through some pictures of Teddy Girls I noticed that a lot of them wore them too. They even managed to pull them off and make them look pretty cool.  I really love these ones from Topshop because they fit really nicely on top and then are looser on the bottom so they look a little more flattering than the normal ones. 




(This is the type of photo you get when your best friend is behind the camera )


Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Asos


Happy ... well its monday so it can't be happy... I guess I hope you all had at least a decent monday :)

I obviously love Teddy Girls, tell me in your comment who your fashion icons are! 



4 comments:

  1. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog right now!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'm following your beautiful blog! I'm loving this outfit and those shoes are seriously gorgeous! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thank you so much!! I love your blog!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs