Skater Girl | Fashion

Sunday 8 March 2015


He was a skater boy she said see ya later boy... Ah memories. That song was my jam when I was four. But enough about early (good) Avril Lavigne. Time to talk about this outfit! 
First off, this is the best coat I've ever owned. It's so flattering and warm and I think it's absolutely adorable. For those of you who don't know ( I didn't before I bought it ) this type of coat is called a skater coat, it cinches in at the waist and flairs out. I chose between three colours, black, baby pink and this navy blue. I loved them all but I'm so happy I went with the navy blue!! It's more wearable than the pink but also more unique than the black. Its just a really classic looking coat and it's the coat I've been dreaming of for ages!! Highly recommended!! 








Coat - Asos
Dress - American Apparel 
Lace Collared Shirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Asos 

22 comments:

  1. cute outfit !!!



    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah in love with every single part of this outfit!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Love the look.
    *new follower in the blog.
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means so much to me that you followed! Thank you! Ill for sure check out your blog!

      Delete
  4. The coat is so gorgeous and those shoes are just amazing too! You look lovely. xx

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are for sure my favourite parts of the outfit. You're so sweet! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Such a chic and classy look! I absolutely love the shoes! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! quite preppy, but still edgy!! :D great coat and shoes!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! Thats always a look I go for!

      Delete
  7. it looks great in navy blue, really love your dress as well!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the coat!! And Sk8er Boi is still my jam haha
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I must admit I really do love the shoes!

      Delete
  10. such a lovely outfit, the dress is so pretty! x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs